BIZSON specializes in professionalizing the family owned, larger companies, in the industrial as well as in the service sector (retail & logistics), whilst bringing through its methodology, efficiency and control, profitability to the company and throughout the organization, whereby the implementation is done in a manner that the new approach, behavior and culture can be continued by the management in place.
The BIZSON business approach:
BIZSON has its own way of working with his customers:
- Already at intake: BIZSON offers 1 up to 2 days for free, allowing to understand the business, the problem, getting to know each other, catching up with the company culture …
- BIZSON works out a proposal, identifying the issues and suggesting how to tackle these, indicating directions and work methodology.
- BIZSON, besides eventually at start up, never works on a Full-Time basis, BIZSON spends, depending …, maximum 2 days a week, a fortnight, a month … for the client:
- Making staff part of the solution, train them to take over the lead when BIZSON’s assignment is finished
- Costing less to the company compared with a constant presence
- Whilst still being reachable, available if necessary 24/24 hours a day – 7/7 days week, wherever/whenever
- All-in fee, no transport costs or other extras within a distance of 150 kms around BIZSON’s offices. (see map)
- BIZSON’s statement: “We WALK the TALK”. BIZSON are no consultants, they are IMPLEMENTORS, organizing, making things work as proposed.